Tuesday, December 4, 2007

HOW I MADE OVER US$1200


HOW I MADE OVER US$1200 A MONTH

Ok, I know almost everyone is used to such catch phrases but this is NOT a catch phrase. It's simple math.

I will make this as short as possible:
I am sure you have heard of Incentive based marketing, in
other words you get paid to click on ads and visit websites. The process is easy! You simply click a link and view a website for 30 seconds to earn money.


Ok what is the deal here we are looking at .. Typically US$0.01 for each click. Wait before you close this window and walk away I would like to bring your attention to how I've actually made $1200 a month.

Here's an outline of what I did:

1. I signed up for two incentive marketing accounts - each account serves about 10 ads per day with $0.01 for each link I click
(Immediately I made about US$0.4 total from the two service providers)


2. I start getting referrals under me, now for each click the referrals make I get $0.01 as well.
(By the second week I have about 40 referrals - honestly I could do better but I was busy)

At this point on a daily basis I make about US$16.40


3. Once I reached about 1 month into the programs I have consolidated about 100-200 referrals....

(So guess how much I can make a month? $1200 to $2400)


By now you can tell that the caveat is getting referrals....honestly it's easy ... just get people in line and everyone of us can make money.


So guys and girls - Click Away!

To sign up for your accounts :

Sign up here: Adbux , buxto

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 

Subscribe moneyshiok



Add to Technorati Favorites


Update: Dollars Made to date $1560.00


Resources

Here are some interesting links ... Download our banner You might be interested in:

 

Rapidshare Premium Acc

PayPerClick Reviews



 

Trend Watch